1. Registering for a platform
1.4 If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions.
2. Platform Users
3. Licence Grant
3.2 Access to the Platform is only granted to Customers by the permission of Nui and the Solution Holders.
3.3 You are permitted to use the Platform under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the Platform. You may only access the Platform if you have a legitimate reason to do so.
3.4 You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Platform nor permit the whole or any part of the Platform to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Platform or attempt to do any such things;
- Introduce any harmful information or materials (which includes any spyware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, harmful scripts or codes or any other damaging items which could interfere with the Platform or Nui's software, hardware, network or computer system);
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Platform, or any of Nui's intellectual property rights therein, for any commercial purpose;
- Allow any third party to use the Platform on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party;
- Use any unauthorised automated or manual means to access, acquire, copy or otherwise monitor the Platform;
- Aggregate data extracted from the Platform for purposes other than those specifically granted by the Solution Holder; and/or
- Remove any restrictions imposed by Nui, the software or the operating system, that delivers the Platform.
4. Log-in Security
4.1 Any communications (emails, texts) which contain Platform log-in hyperlinks and/or passwords may not be forwarded or shared in any way.
5. Intellectual Property and Ownership
5.1 The Platform (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Platform, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of Nui.
6. Site Content
6.1 Nui does not monitor and is not responsible for the content on the Platform, although any communication or content posted on the Platform that is illegal, defamatory, threatening, obscene or otherwise unacceptable may result in termination of this licence.
7.1 The licence is effective from the date you first use the Platform and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to Nui (email@example.com).
7.2 The licence will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any of the provisions in this agreement or, where you are a Customer, the relevant Solution Holder’s licence to use the Platform expires or is otherwise terminated.
7.3 Upon such termination, the licences previously granted will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Platform. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination.
8. Updates, Maintenance and Downtime
8.1 Nui may, from time to time, issue updated versions of the Platform, and/or may automatically update the version of the Platform you are using, without notice to you. If you continue to use the Platform, you will be deemed to have consented to any such updates.
8.2 You acknowledge the Platform may be unavailable from time to time due to errors, defects, maintenance or events that may be outside of Nui's control.
8.3 Nui has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Platform will function properly but provides no guarantee the Platform will be error-free, uninterrupted, continuously available, or free from viruses or malicious programmes, or compatible with any particular device.
9.1 Nui does not have any liability or responsibility to a Customer under or connection with the Customer’s access to, or use of, the Platform. The Customer’s sole remedy in connection with any issue or claim it may have regarding access to, or use of, the Platform should be directed to the Solution Holder. Without limiting the foregoing, Nui's liability and responsibility is excluded for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind (including, but not limited to, any loss of opportunity, anticipated savings or unauthorised use).
9.2 Nui may, upon your request, enter information into the platform on your behalf. Nui are not liable for any errors made during this process. It is solely your responsibility to confirm the accuracy of any information entered in such instances.
12. Contacting Us
Last updated on: 03 April 2020.