Game changing NEW digital marketplace for trading dairy in North America
Nui Markets has revolutionized the way businesses can now trade dairy products in North America.
Nui combines the speed and convenience of a digital trading platform with the expertise of a category-specific marketplace, allowing informed buyers and sellers to trade with improved price transparency and market efficiency.
Each Nui Marketplace is designed for a specific, dedicated agricultural market - built and supported by category experts who understand the industry and provide market knowledge as well as technical know-how. In North America, our Marketplace specializes in Dairy and so is designed solely for that purpose.
The Nui Markets interface
The Nui Markets interface itself is as easy and intuitive to use as any of the leading consumer auction sites – think eBay or Amazon, with desktop, mobile and an app-based portal. For sellers, one post instantly notifies all possible buyers, which gives the best chance of finding the right buyer at the right price, quickly.
For buyers, all their options are clearly visible in one place. Trading on Nui removes much of the anxiety around price discovery from both sides, liberating the customer relationship and elevating the level of discussions and professionalism of the procurement and supply chain functions on both sides of the trade.
Transparent price discovery
Because Nui Marketplaces are only frequented by genuine pre-vetted buyers and sellers, as well as ensuring transparent price discovery it also becomes a rich source of data and insights into the category for those who participate, giving them a competitive advantage over those still 'phoning round their list of contacts'.
There are two ways your business can utilise Nui Markets:
- Through registering to buy or sell on a Nui Marketplace
- Working with Nui Markets to develop your own bespoke private sales interface
Expertise in Dairy
Nui Private Dairy platforms already operating in North America
- Nui host private platforms for dairy companies in the US, Europe, and New Zealand.
- 40+ US-based companies participate on these platforms.
- In 2021, there were over 5,000,000 pounds traded on Nui platforms in the US.
Nui Markets in Europe since 2017
- DAO.EU is a dairy commodity marketplace based in Europe, established in 2017.
- In 2021 alone, 208 unique traders traded over 44,000,000 pounds of dairy commodities on the DAO platform.
- It allows participants to source or sell dairy products anywhere, anytime efficiently.
"Nui Markets has made trade quicker, has opened up new customers, and has helped professionalize my supply chain operations."
Nui Customer North America
How do we compare to CME?
What we offer
- An open marketplace that is available 24/7 - ready to use when it works for you
- Broader product set
- Real-time market price transparency
- Transparency of product details and the location of what you are buying
- Flexible delivery offerings
- Easy to set up and simple to use
What the CME offers
Scheduled daily event/time
Defined products with:
- Rigid specs and DOM range
- Defined and unrealistic freight allowances
Lack of transparency of product details and current location of the product
Key purpose is to set an index that informs the market/sets the farm-gate price